- Responsible for Daily Sales Invoice, Deliver Order and Customer Payment.
- Handle for Walk-in Customers / Call Enquiries / Online Sales Order.
- Update for Sales & Production Record .
- Inventory Control (Raw Material & Finish Stock)
- Handle for Quotation, Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition Form
- Handle for Sundry expenses and Staff Reimbursement claims
- Maintain proper filing for all documents (softcopy and hardcopy)
- Handle for general administrative and office maintenance
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Management
- Certificate / Diploma in Accounting / Finance/Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years related working experience
- Able to work independently, meticulous, diligent, attentive and high efficiency in tasks completion
- Computer literate
- Responsible for assembling products, handling products, equipment and materials as per the Production Department and Company’s Quality System and Procedures.
- To ensure that the products are in good condition before packaging.
- To clean the equipment and tools according to the schedule
- To keep personal hygiene before handle or contact to the products.
- To ensure cleanliness of the plant and warehouse using cGMP Manual.
- Relevant working experience will be an added advantage
- Responsible for Company Sales Performance
- Achieve monthly Sales KPI as set by the company and work effectively and efficiently towards exceeding the KPI (sales targets).
- Establish, explore and expand customer leads through various sources
- Prepare, review, implement and evaluate Monthly Strategic Sales /
- Promotional Action Plan
- Maintain good customer relationship and improve customer satisfaction
- Keep abreast of marketplace and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and gaps in product brand performance
- Ability to handle multi-tasks, independent, good at time management, meeting datelines, strong organization skills, planning abilities and able to work under minimum supervision.
- To undertake any other jobs assigned by the Management.
- Diploma, Advanced/Graduate Diploma in Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in beverage industry
- Good communication skills, aggressive, dynamic and independent
- Assertive negotiating abilities, self-motivated and result oriented